Tuesday, September 18

Ship set with eager sails


I'm running with the hope and happy thought that maybe I just need to start at the beginning. By going backwards, can I claim that I am losing ground? Should I care that others look at me with sense of "he should have known better"?
But how canI be a great example and a good service to my Lord without making amends and trying to be better the next time around? I want to be better. I want to do good. I long to want God more than I do, because I am complacent and happy with my clouded mind until I try to get a good look at my Lord.
"One thing I ask, that I would seek..." Ps 27

How I want to only want one all-encompassing thing from God. But I find my sheet is full and I am scribbling in the margins and borders.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: