Wednesday, July 30

The way for me is Apnea free!

 Well, after a horrible night's sleep at the Sleep Disorder Center, with electrodes gummed to my head and wires all about my body, it was determined at 5 this morning that I do not have Apnea.  hurray I guess.  I've been saying that all along.  
What this does mean, however, is that there is still no known reason as to why my heart does its jittery thing.  I'm kind of under the impression that maybe its my thing.  Some people can jump high, some naturally smell good, I have a heart jittery thingy.  And yours doesn't.  And thats just your too bad.
I did come home this morning to a great e-mail from Brent with a link to "Dr. Horrible's Sing-A-Long Blog", which was a web based musical with Neil Patrick Harris.  I know what you're thinking... "Hey, Warwick, maybe you have a musical thingy as well as a heart thingy"... and I would say, "Yes, that may be true", however, this is clever.  Very clever.  A little too clever.  If you would like to watch it, and I think you do, go here:

No comments: