Wednesday, August 8

Unity and Compassion

"...clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience. Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all of these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity."

~ Col 3:12-14

Christ is our unity, our peace, and our strength. And we should love one another according to His love for us and His forgiveness for us.
I'm glad that I;ve talked through soem of the problems I've had here in Honduras. There has been imporvements and I feel the better for it... not allowing a foothold of any kind. We are all here for a reason -specifically to serve Christ and to glorify His name. Generally, we've all been given gifts and talents that will help each other to do that.
I'm very glad I came. I wish Heather was here to help, but I know there is a purpose to Heather staying behind. When I return I hope that my trip here has made me a better Father and husband. Its easy to live were temptation is lessened. There are some thigns that need to change when I get back home. There are some practices and plans I need to kill. I'm doing very well down here with the Lord's help. May He continue to help me.

No comments: