Wednesday, August 8

Our room...

Our fan was not working. It was flashing off and on. Jordan went to check the plug and got burned. So I went over to see the outlet burning and sparking. That;s right, as if ants in the door, a widnow that won't open, a window with no breeze, a ceiling fans which does nothing, termites in the floors and in our hands, and a maid who likes to slepp in my bed while I am gone was not enough... we had a small electical fire!!! I guess this is our room.
I don't thik I've mentioned this before, but there is a woman here who tkinks I am Spider-man. She is a deaf-mute and speaks in Spanish sign language so actually getting this thought across was a little rough. She thinks I'm Spider-man and she keeps acting out the kissing scene... This has been quite a trip.

No comments: