Sunday, January 6

American Gladiators

So, I know I haven't posted in awhile (thank you for your patience), but please tell me that I am not the only one who watched the glory, and the weirdness, of the new American Gladiators?
Never before, and I hope never again, will I see a spandex loincloth, or some weird German spandex dress on a chick named Helga.  Its really just a bit much.  
True, we watched into it late.  We were watching a bit of the Extreme Home Makeover "haunted edition" before I switched to some program on Discovery on pre-land living life (All the nerds in the house say, "o we o we o").  Not sure that I can fully fathom what I am watching now.  Last Thursday, Heather and I sat through The Apprentice Celebrity Edition, which was ... weird.  Why would they bring Omarossa back?  What qualifies anyone as a celebrity?  
If TV were to be the measure of my year... its gonna be long, weird, and kinda boring.

Thank God for Project Runway...
Hope everyone's Christmas was good.  Ours was pretty busy and good.  Got a lot of good stuff, and the girls are set for another year.  We had to buy another shelf unit and we will need to probably add on to the house if these trends continue.  It was weird getting so much.  Its always weird getting so much.  Never sure of where to put everything.  Even less aware of what we actually do have and what we do not.  
Well, its time to watch the final time of the eliminator for tonight...  So, I'll see you guys soon.  

No comments: