Tuesday, October 4

I'm wide awake its morning

Well, today is long. I find the days getting longer, not shorter as the winter is coming. My days are partly long because of all the time I spend awake. Claire, the beauty, awakes at 6 am. I feed her because Heather, the love of my life, is trying to get ready for work. And then I read and study and play with the beauty 'til it's time for us to leave. After classes I come home to go to work.. until the large-ish hours of the evening. After which I come home and study, read and do general homework stuff.

Please do not think I am complaining. I love my life. I love my wife. I love my daughter. There is just not neough time to spend with everyone I love. And by my absence I am loving them, I guess, I am providing for them. Which is good. I really want them to eat and all. Its just tiring.

I hold firm the truth that God will never give me more than i can handle. And that He is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?

I'm just tired.

Amen

No comments: